Wednesday, July 04, 2012

July Tidbits

How's your summer?  What projects are you working on?  I bet you have finished several projects since the presidents were due. It would be nice to post your projects here throughout the summer, so I don't look like I'm bragging posting my show n' tells all by myself.

Irene's Pinwheel Rug. I tripled the CO number on the pattern. If I made this again, I would quadruple the CO amount or use chunky yarn or use two strands of ww for a better small size rug.

Irene's cotton woven rug. I did not enjoy the repetition of knitting strips or tacking this down, but I like the feel of this rug.

It looks like we may meet on July 16 instead of the 12th for Good Day Sacramento at Cal Expo. Wait for further word from Linda.

Teri's summer knitting party is on July 21. I've already had to make two copies for ladies who misplaced the handout. Good thing it is on salmon colored paper, or I would misplace it too.

An email was sent by Linda looking for volunteers to knit rugs for a book that she plans to write. She is waiting on approval of the contents from the publisher before assigning the patterns.

Enjoy your summer and happy knitting!

No comments: