Friday, June 01, 2007

Moebius Week 4

This was the last class, and we had a lovely time! It was fun eating and looking at all the fantastic projects we finished. Thanks to Pat's husband, a group picture was captured on several cameras. I wish I took one picture of all three tables in view since they were all filled with beautiful knitted accessories and sweaters. Julie suggested that we enter these projects at the Gold Country Fair in Auburn for only 50 cents. We were surprised and blessed by Vicki's gift to all of us: beautiful necklaces which she made herself. Also, we received a nice Certificate of Completion from Linda.

Don't forget the June party; directions will follow via email and here. Have a wonderful summer; I will miss you. This blog will continue through the summer so write back about your projects.













Our cozy little village above.

I love this group picture.

Linda L. wanted me to capture Linda as she turned red; the class showed their appreciation to Linda with a Thank You card and a gift certificate to Auburn Needleworks.
Vicki's gift to us above; it was hard to decide which one to take since they were all beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to Linda L. -
Hi Linda, Vickie here. I kind of got your message but your number got cut off on the answering machine and I can't seem to find my name list anywhere???? email me at vtrotter@pwav.com and I'll try to answer your questions about the opals.
Irene - Do you think you could put the name list on the blog? or just email it to me. Sorry I'm going to miss the pool party on the 14th, hopefully there will be another one sometime.
Thanks!! Vickie

baffle said...

Irene and everyone ~

FYI, because so many will be missing Carolyn's wonderful pool/knit gathering on the 14th, there will be a second knit-a-thon in June: Linda P. has opened her home the evening of the 21st - for anyone interested in getting together for a second knit night.
How spoiled we are - 2 knit nights in one month!

For more info, call or e-mail Linda P. or Bev S.