Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer 2

Hi. We had a wonderful time at Carolyn's lovely home last Thursday. It was a hot day, so we enjoyed lounging in the beautiful pool and jacuzzi and watch the sun set. Andrea from the Monday night class finished her first preemie hat; Jan learned how to knit the rim for her intrelac tote, and Diana worked on her sixth wallet. As usual, there was a nice selection of appetizers and dessert.

The get together for this week, June 21, has been cancelled. Our next get together is on July 12 at Carolyn's house. Then in August it will be either on the 23rd or the 30th depending on your vote.

Hope to see you at the next gathering.

4 comments:

baffle said...

Since class ended,
I've been busily reorganizing my yarn stash - but I haven't knitted much of anything!

I picked up Andean Bag #4 and realized I don't know how to take the sts off the waste yarn and put them onto dps to knit the little unas.

I NEED you guys!
I NEED to KNIT!

July 12 seems so far off when I'm needing knitting inspiration from my peers!

If anyone wants to get together (@ Starbucks or someplace) before then to KNIT, please post a comment or give me a call!

Bev

Irene said...

Hi. It's nice to hear from you. I would love to meet, but I am going on vacation Saturday - Wednesday. I may be able to meet next Friday, 6/29, at any time, but I hope some of you will meet before then. There are instructions about waste yarn in the back of the moebius book by Cat Bordhi. I need to know what size cable anyone used for the moebius basket. I find it awkward to knit with only 56 MCO; it doesn't spread nicely on the cable.

Irene said...

Hi. I'm sorry I will not be able to meet next Friday. I forgot that I will be away.

baffle said...

DARN!
I was just about to post a comment to say YES YES YES for Friday the 29th!

We'll catch up afterwards!

Enjoy your vacation and time off.
Keep knitting!