Monday, July 20, 2009

A Little Miracle

Last week I was going to share how to make the stitch markers that we made in Kingvale to a few knitters, but I went out of town instead. So, no pictures this week.

Got my Knitpicks catalog this month and have been through it a few times already. I also looked up their community website which is mentioned in their catalog. It's pretty good. http://community.knitpicks.com/

Our street sign has been stolen twice this month. In the 19 years we have lived here it has never been taken. I don't know what's going on; no one else seems to be missing theirs. I wrote a nice letter to the thief asking to return one of them and posted it on the pole on Saturday; the letter was gone the next day. Since the name of our street is Miracle Ln, I prayed for a miracle. I didn't ask for the sign to be returned since there are more important things to pray about, but I prayed for the person(s) to have a change of heart and be blessed. Will see what happens. I'm almost tempted to knit one.

Well, I went to check the pole this morning (Monday). One of the signs (the old one) was back! It was not on the ground as I expected but in its place on top where it belongs. My husband said it was amazing. I say, "I believe in miracles." I'm off to post a thank you note on the pole now.

It's back!

Happy knitting!

No comments: