Thursday, August 12, 2010

Art Walk Schedule

Hi. Diana sent us a schedule for the Art Walk on Thurs, 8/12.

"Thanks to all who responded and are willing to help tomorrow night.
My husband and I will arrive in front of City Hall at 5pm to set up.
Linda P. will also be there at 5. Most of you did not specify a time, and so to accommodate those of you who did, I put the rest of you where needed. I hope these times work out for you all. I am sure others will show up to just hang out....so if it turns out that anyone can't make it, I am sure it will be fine. Plus I can fill an empty shift.

6:00 - 6:30 Karen M and Linda P
6:30 - 7:00 Diane A
7:00 - 7:30 Louise I
7:30 - 8:00 Candi D
8:00 - 8:30 Pat M
8:30 - 9:00 Teri B

Teri - Thank you for offering to help take down. I have not signed up for a shift as I will be there all night...at the art walk....walking around....so if anyone cannot come, I can just take over the shift. I will have my cell phone on my person all night. (530) 566-4070."

Love, Peace, Knit!

No comments: