Thursday, July 07, 2011

July Gatherings

Linda L. sent us an email this week. It says, "Hi Knotty Knitters

We have dates for our July Gatherings:

July 18th-Monday: State Fair & Lunch. State Fair opens at noon with early lunch before.

July 19th-Tuesday: Picnic in Auburn. Afternoon/evening (details later)

Let me know if you want to be included in these events and which parts you can attend. We will be able to view our Finger Puppets at the State Fair and catch up on "Show & Tell" Summer knitting projects at the Picnic.

I will send out another e-mail when I hear from you so we might arrange meeting and carpooling for the State Fair and what to bring for food for the picnic. Let me know if there is something special you wish to bring for the picnic, and I will let you know what else we need.

Hope everyone is having a great summer."

No comments: