Monday, September 09, 2013

Class Starts This Week!

Here is a message from Linda,
 
"Hello Knotty Knitters,
I am really looking forward to this fun filled semester of knitting and look forward to seeing all of you this coming Thursday for the first night of class. I have lots to share and show and tell. As you probably know, I am going to cover the 4 S's of knitting with shells, sweaters, shrugs, and skirts. In addition to all of that, I want to focus on teaching some different cast ons and bind offs, so always have an extra pair of needles and scrap yarn at the ready. 
For a kick off first project, we are going to make some adorable bangle bracelets to go with all the great garments you are going to create. I made 18 of them this summer for a friend's birthday. Bring some scraps of worsted wool yarn or bulky yarn, a pair of size 11 needles and an extra size 11 needle for a three needle bind off." 
 
See you this week.

No comments: