Thursday, July 08, 2010

New Fall Materials List

I hope you had a good July 4 holiday. I was in South Lake Tahoe and knitted at a small park with a beautiful lake view. I took a picture, but the batteries in my camera need to be recharged first.

Reminder: Our potluck is on Tue, July 20, at 6 pm near Racetrack Rd.

Linda asked me to post the new materials list for the Fall class. Here it is:

Knit Beyond the Basics Color Techniques in Knitting

6 color coordinated yarns of the same weight – scraps are fine, but must have enough to complete a scarf

Needles appropriate to the yarn chosen

2 dice – each dice needs to be a different color

Scissors

Size 8 needles

2 skeins of worsted weight yarn of contrasting colors (no novelty yarn)

Row counter

Stitch markers

Pencil

Paper

3 inch binder - optional
page protectors - optional
tags - optional

Happy knitting everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what are the dice for? Are they a permanent part of the project? Where do we get them?

Irene said...

Hi Linda, I don't know what the dice are for. We can ask Linda P at the potluck next week. Nice to hear from you.